I'll be waiting for you..
Here inside my heart ,, i'm the only one who love you more ..
You will see i can give you everything you need baby ..
I will make you see all the things that your heart needs to know ..
Take me back into your arms .. i need you by my side ..
i know you can wash away my pain ..
the joy that u bring into my life always make me smile ..as i have fom the start ,, i'll love you forever with all my heart ..do you know i love you more than all stars in the sky .. i love you with every breath i take ..
look into my eyes and see my true love for you ..i really need you to hold my hand ..
And some way all the love that we had can be saved ,, whatever it takes we'll find a way ..
Just believe in me .. you are the ONLY ONE in my heart today ,, tomorrow ,,everyday and forever ..
for me ,, you mean so much ...
- I LOVE YOU BABY -
No comments:
Post a Comment