If u decide to leave me then stop giving me another HOPES ..
Don't say you love me unless you really mean it ,
because I might do something crazy like BELIEVE IT ..
Find a girl who calls you smart instead of hot , who calls you back when you hang up on her , who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat , or will stay awake just to watch you sleep ... wait for the girl who wants to show you off to the world when you are in track pants , who holds your hand in front of her friends .. One who is constantly reminding you of how much she cares and how lucky she is to have YOU ... The one who turns to her friends and says, "thats him"....
" Meeting you was fate , becoming your friend was a choice ,
but falling in love with you was beyond my control .. "
It's amazing how someone can break your heart ,
but you still love them with all the little pieces ...
I'm trying really hard not to cry over you
because every tear is just one more reminder that i don't
know how to let you go ..
If you love someone put their name in a circle , not a heart ,,
because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever !!
Last night I looked up and matched each star with a reason why I love you ,,
I was doing great until I ran out of stars ..
When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you ..
When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you ..
When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you ..
Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you ..
It's only after someone is gone do you realize how much you miss them so badly ..
Loving someone doesn't need a reason ..
If you can explain why you love someone ,,
it’s not called "Love"... it’s called "Like"
AND I DON’T HAVE A REASON WHY I CHOOSE YOU ..
Love starts with a smile ,,
grows with a kiss and ends with a tear ..
Having a girl dump you and say "We can still be friends"
Is like having your mom say "Your cat died but you can still keep it"..
If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind
I would say once because you never really left ..
If you love someone tell them ,,
because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken ..
I can't make you love me , want me , or understand me ..
All I can do is hoping that someday you will ..
" The saddest thing in life is when you meet that special someone and you know it will never be , and that sooner or later you'll have to let go .. "
Now thanks to you .. I'm scared to fall in love again ..
First of all , you broke my heart when I expected you to be the last one to do it ..
And now I'm left with my heart broken and in pieces and you don't even bother to notice.
It's sad because all along I thought you knew me better than everyone else ..
but now I am starting to wonder if you even knew me at all ..
If only you knew .. Everytime I see you , im speechless .. breathless ..
Whenever I have the chance to see you , I'd take it in an instant ..
If you knew how often I thought of you , you'd be blown away ..
If you knew that I compare everyone else I come across to you , you'd be blushing ..
But if you knew how badly you hurt my heart and how whenever I see you I just want to break down and cry .. you would feel so guilty that someone so "special" to you has to feel this unbearable pain .. even worse , you're the person causing it ..
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one ,
so that when we finally meet that person , we will know how to be grateful ..
God gave us two ears to hear ,
two eyes to see and two hands to hold ..
But why did God give us only one heart ??
Because he wants us to find the other one ..
Last night I was thinking of you , a tear rolled down my face ,
I asked the tear "where are you going?"
the tear replied :
"there's someone so important in your eyes , there is no room for me .."
Never give up if you still wanna try ,
never wipe your tears if you still wanna cry ,never settle for the answer if you still wanna know , never say you don't love her if you can't let her go ..I cried today ,
not because I miss you or even wanted you ,
but because I finally realized I'm gonna be alright without you ..
I'm scared of looking at you because the more I do ,
the more I fall in love with you ..
If you were thinking about someone while reading this ,
you're definitely in Love ..


No comments:
Post a Comment